Die-Line is a range of positive grip pressed section walkways, similar to that which has been in general use in Europe for many years.
It is available in three formats, namely:
- Die-Line Flooring Channels (Planks)
- Die-Line Walkways
- Die-Line Mats.
Together with all the necessary accessories including bolts, washers, nuts, fish plates, jointing channels, saddle clamps, splice plates and mesh clips.
- Excellent non-slip characteristics.
- Ease of handling due to its light weight.
- Cost saving due to economical structural support.
- Easy erection minimises specialized labour.
- High light penetration.
- Can be uncoated, bitumen dipped or galvanised.
- True alignment for good appearance.
- Minimal welding or clipping to supports.